Birth Trauma and its impact on Perinatal Mental Health needs more research to both support services and help given families but also to help improve treatments and therapies.
Here are a list of studies and research around Birth Trauma and Perinatal Mental Health.
- Perinatal mental health experiences from families – Tommy
- Perinatal mental health background paper RCOG – Judy Shakespeare, April 2014
- Prevention in mind. All babies count – spot light on perinatal mental health – Sally Hogg NSPCC
- Birth Trauma: Definition and Statistics – by Penny Simkin, PT, PATTCh Founder
- What is the purpose of debriefing women in the postnatal period? – RCM
Please get in touch if you have research around Birth Trauma. Thank You.